Of all the things we’re thinking of in 2020 during COVID19 our hormone balance, muscle and bone density concerns don’t disappear.
Susan Brady brings a rich diversity of experience and knowledge to the healthcare profession. She has been a licensed Physical Therapist for over 30 years, and is also a Doctor of Integrative Medicine and Nutrition Consultant. Susan’s specializes in helping women with osteoporosis through a holistic treatment approach.
Her BONES Method is a unique and integrative approach that assess and addresses all aspects of bone health. Susan is also the host of the upcoming Healthy Aging Summit which will offer expert advice on how you can live your healthiest and most vibrant life at every and any age.
Do you know everything you need to know about osteoporosis?
Questions we answer in this interview:
- Why did you decide to focus your practice on treating women with osteoporosis?
- Why do we lose bone as we age and isn’t losing bone just a normal part of the aging process?
- How is osteoporosis diagnosed?
- You have a unique and integrative approach to addressing osteoporosis called the BONES Method….can you tell us a little about this method for treating bone loss?
- You are the host of the Healthy Aging Summit that starts on June 4th, can you tell the audience a little bit about the summit and what topics will be covered.
Learn more about the Healthy Aging Summit:
Free virtual summit June 4-7th. Goal is to provide people with information that will allow them to age in good health and with energy and vitality so they continue to do the things they love to do at any age.
Show notes: https://www.Flippingfifty.com/healthy-aging
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- Visit Flipping 50 on iTunes
- Click listen in iTunes
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want and less of what you can leave!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!