Signs and symptoms are abundant but menopause hair loss is right up there with that ever changing and frustrating journey that is menopause. Whether for you it’s a thinning of hair or receding hair, hair loss is not a common topic here but definitely one we’re going to cover today.
You will hear 4 different categories of causes hair loss, some simple solutions related to exercise and something you can do today to boost your hair!
Julie Olson, CFMP, BCHN, CN, CGP, is a triple-board certified Functional Medicine Nutritionist whose mission is to help women worldwide restore their health, hope and hair loss naturally so they look and feel their very best!
With more than 10 years of experience and success stories, Julie is known to skillfully investigate, discover and communicate root cause resolutions to revitalize health and naturally regrow hair.
Julie has used these same strategies to personally overcome her own health struggles of losing hair, digestive issues, fatigue, and autoimmunity.
Questions We Answer in This Episode
- Why and how did you ever get into focus on hair loss specifically? That’s certainly niche!
- The saying “pulling my hair out” comes to mind here. What’s the connection between hair loss and stress
- What are some common hair loss myths, especially as they relate to Women?
- How much a factor is micronutrient sufficiency? That’s one thing we always here about and then it’s thyroid, where to those fall in the reality of hair loss?
- What’s your novel solution to hair loss that’s also featured in the summit?
- Is there a best candidate for regrowing hair – who is that? Can a woman who’s experienced years of hair loss see improvements?
Deal With Hair Loss!
Connect with Julie and Join the FREE summit:
Julie on Social:
Other Episodes You May Like:
A Menopause Weight Gain 3 Doctors Couldn’t Help | #463: https://www.flippingfifty.com/a-menopause-weight-gain/
My Thyroid and Adrenals: Navigating Midlife Hormones: https://www.flippingfifty.com/my-thyroid/
Hot Not Bothered Challenge: https://www.flippingfifty.com/hnb-challenge