Wednesday, May 18th, 2023
@ 4:00 PM Pacific/ 5 Mountain/7 Eastern
Flipping 50’s Debra Atkinson Presents…
WHAT NOW? How to Build Your Female-Based Coaching Business with Proven Science, Protocols, and Programs:
So, you can support Women Before, During, and After Menopause As the Credible Authority.
Here’s what I’m sharing:
3 Steps to take all those science-based good ideas + your unique status + the vision you have for a strong future and the result is? A roadmap with clear steps toward your best energy now and later.
Join Debra for this FREE (to What, When & Why to Exercise for Women 40+ event registrants & Flipping 50 community) class to pull it all together. Includes a presentation and Q and A. 50 minutes (we promise!)
If you spend at least that much time exercising a week (or a day), shouldn’t you make sure it counts?
Secure Your Seat For This Class… Register here!
Once you register, add this to your calendar! Show up a few minutes early. Link to join will be sent 15 mins prior to start.
Live Masterclass hosted by
Debra Atkinson, CEO
Bestselling author, International Fitness Presenter, and TEDx speaker Debra Atkinson has 40 years’ experience working with women in midlife and beyond and lecturing in Kinesiology and Exercise Endocrinology. As founder of Flipping 50® and creator of the Flipping 50® Menopause Fitness Specialist, she’s helped over 250,000 women flip 50 with more energy (and muscle and bone). Her Flipping 50 Podcast has over 3 million downloads and the She Means Fitness Business podcast serves female fitness & health coaches who want to build a business and life they love serving more women with female science-based programs they deserve.
What You’ll Learn:
How Health & Fitness Professional apply:
- current science (shared in What, When & Why to Exercise for Women 40+)**
- proven exercise protocols
- exercise nutrition
- scope-of-practice education
revenue-generating products and services to start, grow, or scale
Who Should Attend:
This is Right for You if:
- You are a forward thinker.
- You want to identify, understand and apply current science that doesn’t wait (the average of) 17 years for information to be accepted mainstream.
- You know that guidelines and position statements take a long time to change.
- You juggle the boundaries and need for scope-of-practice with desire to be proactive with clients.
- You want to be an inspirational legacy for women in midlife and a part of their influence on 3 generations.
This is not right for you if:
- You think women should be trained like men.
- You think fat loss is all about calories in calories out.
- You’d rather use outdated position statements and guidelines.
- You like following the crowd of fitness influencers who are “popular” vs science-backed content.
**Attendance at the What, When & Why to Exercise for Women 40+ is not a pre-requisite to benefit from this master class!
Wednesday, May 18, 2023 4pm Pacific
(4pm PT / 5 MT/6 CT / 7 ET)
F.A.Q.: Will there be a replay? If technology cooperates. It’s not always a possible. We send it to those registered if we have the ability.