Wednesday, September 8th, 2021
@ 5:00 PM Mountain/7PM Eastern
Flipping 50’s Debra Atkinson Presents…
Women’s MUSCLE & AGING 18 months Post Pandemic Facts from Science
- What do recent studies show?
- How the pandemic has negatively impacted health
- Which women are most susceptible?
- What measures are necessary to mitigate?
- How to start safe changes?
- Which daily and weekly actions or inactions change your future health
- How to be prepared for an uncertain future
Secure Your Seat For This Class… Register here!
Once you register, add this to your calendar! Show up a few minutes early. Link to join will be sent 15 mins prior to start.
Live Masterclass hosted by
Debra Atkinson, CEO
I created this Master Class for women in midlife (40+) who want to know how to exercise to feel better, improve energy without getting hurt, NOW and for decades to come. They want SCIENCE-proven made-for-menopause not marketed-to-menopause hype from fitness marketers who know you will buy… and you’re vulnerable.
Here’s what I’ll teach:
- How you’re seduced by “experts” online
How you can avoid future health risks occurring right now that will continuewithout mitigation
Updated health & fitness science studies and what they mean to you
Which exercise provides the most health insurance
What you’ll learn:
How to take control of now and future health, optimize hormone support through exercise
How to improve your routine for your muscle needs now (menopause+ AND post-pandemic)
How to use a gym or at-home exercise so you are prepared for lockdown or convenience
The way most exercise programs are created
- The 3 most common mistakes of well-intentioned “exercisers”
* Since the pandemic this has become a regularly presented series topic and seats fill each time. Not everyone will get in. Please arrive early if you register.
*Now, 18 months post pandemic, I’ve updated the statistics, and the content to reflect the severity and urgency of the topic, the results of at-home exercise, and provide take-away actions.
Wednesday, September 8, 2021 5pm Mountain
(4pm PT / 6 CT / 7 ET)