Wednesday, July 13th, 2022
@ 4:00pm Pacific/ 5 Mountain/6 Central /7 Eastern
Flipping 50’s Debra Atkinson Presents…
HRT or Not, Hormones & Exercise Results in Menopause:
7 Hormone Effects on Muscle, Fat, and Bone
Here’s what I’m sharing:
- How hormones influence (and are influenced by) exercise: how and what you can do
- Exercise (combined with dietary & lifestyle changes) for optimal influence on muscle, fat, and bone
Secure Your Seat For This Class… Register here!
Once you register, add this to your calendar! Show up a few minutes early. Link to join will be sent 15 mins prior to start.
Live Masterclass hosted by
Debra Atkinson, CEO
I created this monthly Master Class for women in midlife (40+) who want to know how to exercise to feel better & improve energy without getting hurt, NOW and for decades to come. They want SCIENCE-proven made-for-menopause not marketed-to-menopause hype from fitness marketers who know you will buy… and you’re vulnerable.
What I’ll teach:
- Basic understanding of midlife hormonal influences on exercise outcomes
- Intro to naturally support hormonal balance with exercise
- Research-based outcomes for women in menopause and beyond
- Why your “go-to” exercise may fail you now
What you’ll learn:
- Surprising truths about women’s exercise for the second half of life
- How to choose older, fitter, stronger for yourself
- Questions to ask yourself or a provider about HRT pros and cons
- Top resources for additional answers
- How to measure your current exercise & lifestyle outcome every day at home
Wednesday, July 13, 2022 4pm Pacific
(4pm PT / 5 MT/6 CT / 7 ET)
F.A.Q.: Will there be a replay? If technology cooperates. It’s not always a possible. We send it to those registered if we have the ability.