Wednesday, March 10th, 2021
@ 5:00 PM MST
Flipping 50’s Debra Atkinson Presents…
Ultimate Woman’s Guide 2.0
to Avoiding Muscle Loss
So you can Get It, Keep It, and Love It!
- What causes muscle break down?
- Why women are more susceptible
- What’s the urgency after 12 months of pandemic?
- What is muscle protein synthesis (MPS)?
- How does your MPS compare to young adults?
- How does the amount, type, and timing of protein you eat affect muscle loss?
Secure Your Seat For This Class… Register here!
Once you register, add this to your calendar! Show up a few minutes early. Link to join will be sent 15 mins prior to start.
Live Masterclass hosted by
Debra Atkinson, CEO
Here’s what I’ll teach:
How you’re misled by “experts” online
How you can avoid muscle loss (lack of tone, metabolism slowing, frailty) even when you can’t lift heavy
How you can improve your muscle protein synthesis
How you can avoid fractures, falls, and accelerated aging from muscle losses later, with actions right now
What you’ll learn:
6 ways muscle breakdown occurs without warning: every day mistakes you may be making
How to improve your routine for your muscle needs now (menopause+ AND post-pandemic)
4 ways to rest for optimal muscle
How much protein is enough (research from animal and plant advocates) vs. too much (is there such a thing?)
- The #1 way to make sure you’re on track for a healthier, stronger future
* This was first presented in Sept 2020 and seats filled. Not everyone will get in. Please arrive early if you register.
*Now, 12 months post pandemic, I’ve updated the statistics, and the content to reflect the severity and urgency of the topic, the results of at-home exercise, and provide take-away actions.
Wednesday, March 10, 2021 5pm MST
(4pm PST / 6 CST / 7 EST)