Episode #496 The Flipping50 membership is a labor of love in response to frustrations I heard for years with my own private clients and the hundreds of women in midlife training with staff members, then later the thousands of women I know weren’t wrong when they said, “I’m not settling” and “I’m not going to listen to a young male (or female trainer) tell me that I must be cheating or to stick with it even if I feel like crap.”
Women in menopause and beyond if nothing else are not afraid to speak their mind, and not willing to put up with something that is not working and doesn’t make sense.
As I release this episode, the Flipping50 membership is open and it’s the best time of the year to take advantage of a special Black Friday Event. The special, just like this episode will end and come down.
Black Friday Flipping50 Membership
We’ll open at the end of the year, but now for a special opportunity like this. I’ll share the details at the end but first I want to answer the questions that are most frequently asked about joining.
In a follow up episode I’m answering the most frequently misunderstood science about menopause fitness that you may also want to tune in for while you’re cooking or traveling this week.
- Will I have access to every Flipping50 program or have to buy more once I’m a member?
- What programs do I have access to?
- What equipment do I need to do the exercises at home?
- What if I have bad knees?
- Do I need any special technology? I’m not very tech savvy.
- Do I need to have a Facebook account?
- Should I have done another program before joining the Café?
- I’ve been active for years, will this be challenging enough for me?
- Why would I join when there are all kinds of free videos on YouTube?
- How often do I get to meet with you, Debra?
$80 off the annual membership
- 6 12-week strength training sessions
- Core, yoga, pilates, HIIT
- Monthly master class
- Monthly challenge
- New recipes monthly
- Live with me 2x a month
Metabolism Makeover Course ($699)
- Exercise nutrition
- Understanding hormones
- Muscle Protein synthesis
- Strength training + cheat sheets
- Core + cheat sheet
- Hormones 101 & 201 with cheat sheet
- Yoga session
There you have it, all the answers to the most-asked questions about membership itself and the benefits.
So, here’s the scoop on the special, you’ll save an additional $80 off annual membership (already a significant $139 savings compared to monthly rates. So you’re saving $219 compared to a regular monthly membership. PLUS, right now you’ll be automatically gifted the Metabolism Makeover course (value $699) and the Flipping 50 Virtual Retreat January 8 (value $197).
Tune in later this week for the science episode and one other special gift for you, as I open up and share my personal journey through the loss of my mom and her last few months.
If I’ve missed a question, please share it with me below the show notes