Estrogen dominance is such an important health concern for women today. It’s not only the signs and symptoms that interrupt the quality of your daily life now. They hi-jack your best intentions for exercise. Further, your future health is also a concern. You’ll hear more in this episode.
This episode is brought to you by Flipping 50’s Fiber Boost. It’s a convenient way to boost your daily fiber intake gently with more than 6 food sources of fiber so your body digests it just like you were eating a mixed meal. There are no harmful single-sourced and unpredictable results. Fiber helps you eliminate excess estrogens. Protein and fiber at every meal to increase satiety and kill cravings, by stabilizing blood sugar. Use FB10 for 10% off your first container. It’s a girl’s best friend, when you need a little boost.
Let’s dive into this episode. This is fantastic timing! Magdalena’s new book is out this week (March 2021). You’re going to love it! It’s as rich in hormone support as it is beautiful!
My guest (and author of Overcoming Estrogen Dominance):
Magdalena Wszelaki is the founder of Hormones Balance, a thriving online community dedicated to helping women balance hormones naturally… Magdalena is a nutrition coach, certified herbalist, a published bestselling cookbook author, speaker and educator. She’s got a long history of hormonal challenges. Her health crisis was the direct result from a highly stressful life in advertising – starting with Graves’ and Hashimoto’s Disease (autoimmune conditions causing thyroid failure to total burnout and estrogen dominance.
Today she’s in full remission, lives a symptom-free life and teaches women how to find their sacred hormonal balance with her books, online programs and education.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- Why is estrogen dominance the most important health concern for women today?
- Explain what it is?
- What are “dirty estrogens?”
- What are the most prevalent symptoms?
- Who is most likely to be affected?
- What common mistakes is a woman likely to make as she misinterprets symptoms?
- Cellulite, and stubborn butt and hip fat are often the side effects of ED. So if more exercise or even correct exercise alone does not help it budge, what then should she be starting or stopping to support herself?
- What does it take to turn this around?
- How long does it take to start feeling better?
- Hot flashes among other symptoms are an accepted part of menopause for many women. So much that I cringe when I go on social media where over and over again women are reading the symptoms of menopause as if they’re normal. You and I agree they’re common not normal. What are your suggestions for reducing or eliminating hot flashes?
- Why does Western medicine not recognize or treat Estrogen Dominance(ED)?
- Is there an age where ED is no longer a possibility?
- What 3 things can a woman do to improve her estrogen dominance right now?
- Exercise is tricky. Many women have an exercise or a routine they’re very tied to and would defend that they love it. Can you address how even then, that very exercise may not love them back?
Find out if you have Estrogen Dominance:
Get Social: www.facebook.com/hormonesbalance
My TEDx talk – Everything that Women in Menopause Learned About Exercise May Be a Lie
Flipping 50’s Fiber Boost – support elimination of excess estrogen (+ toxin removal, satiety, and regularity)