What If You Could End Dieting Hell?
This episode is all about getting off that diet you’re on or thinking about trying next. Yeah, I know you’re out there.
But first I need to let you know this episode is sponsored by STRONGER I, the 8-week early fall strength training program created for women in perimenopause, menopause, and postmenopause launching right now.
The doors are not only open…but if you’re listening to this before July 25 you can get in at 50% off during the
Can You End Dieting Hell Once and For All?
Michelle Melendez is the creator of the Live in a Body You Love 90-program and Hawaii Retreat and author “End Dieting Hell: How to find peace with your body and lose weight.” She has lead thousands of live and online fitness classes and has helped women around the world understand and release their emotional addiction to being overweight.
First, that’s a strong statement… “emotional addiction to being overweight.”
Say more about that.
Other questions we answered in this episode:
- Did you struggle with weight?
- How do you end dieting hell?
- What is the biggest challenge your clients have?
- What’s the best way for someone to start?
- How do people work with you?
Get the Book: End Dieting Hell
Connect with Michelle online:
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- Visit Flipping 50 on iTunes
- Click listen in iTunes
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want and less of what you can leave!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!