How to Get the Fit Girl’s Deep Restful Sleep
Do you struggle to fall asleep or find yourself staring at the ceiling at 2am and 3 and 4…
Do you think you’re sleeping but find your Fit Bit says the times you’re restless times are in double digits?
You are not alone. Since you know that sleep is the key to making your exercise and nutrition efforts pay off or in making you feel like exercising and eating right in the first place you know restful sleep is key to hormone balance.
My guest is going to share some natural restful sleep solutions because she too is spea2king the hormone balancing language I know and love. So pull up a pillow, put on your favorite jammies and let’s get comfy.
Dr. Mariza Snyder is a functional practitioner, the author of six books: the bestselling The Smart Mom’s Guide to Essential Oils and The DASH Diet Cookbook. Dr. Mariza’s newest book focuses on balancing hormones with the power of essential oils, it’s called: The Essential Oils Hormone Solution.
For the past ten years, she has lectured at wellness centers, conferences, and corporations on hormone health, essential oils, nutrition, and detoxification. She has been featured on Dr. Oz, Fox News Health, MindBodyGreen and many publications. Dr. Mariza is also the host of theEssentially You Podcast, designed to empower women to become the CEO of their health. Check out her website, drmariza.com, for women’s hormone tips, including recipes and remedies.
Deep restful sleep is so important to hormone balance. Essentially, it’s at the foundation of hormone balance. Even a small sleep deprivation can throw hormones off enough to effect food choices, exercise results, fat storage and fat burning. So if you’re robbed of the restful sleep you should be getting on a regular basis, that really should be your first priority.
Questions we cover in this podcast:
- Can you tell us a bit about your journey and how it led you to your passion in women’s hormone health?
- You must see patterns in the women you work with related to stress. What are some of those patterns and why are essential oils one strategy that helps?
- Talk a little about the essential oil “revolution” over the past 5 years or so. Why do you think essential oils have caught fire for many women’s go-to strategy?
- Although essential oils are very popular, many women don’t really know anything about them. What approach would you suggest for someone who is brand new to essential oils to learn about them from which one to use to safety tips, etc.
- What would you say is the number one thing we need to get deep restful sleep?
- What are your top 5 essential oils and recipes to ensure we get the restful sleep that we need each night?
Dr Mariza’s bonus gift for listeners:
Top 5 Hormone EO Recipes: https://join.drmariza.com/hormone-balancing-eo-recipes/
Connect with Dr Mariza: