- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving vanilla Plant Power
- 1 tsp Fiber Boost
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- 2/3 cup frozen cranberries
- 2 oranges, peeled and seeded
- 1 T of maple syrup if you’re treating
Combine everything in your Nutribullet or other high-powered blender.
A flip on a family tradition: On more than one occasion in our family one or more of the dishes a part of the feast didn’t make it to the table. It has been the stuffing, the rolls, and of course, the cranberry sauce. You won’t find me helping myself to cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving even if it makes it to the table but I would definitely help myself to this antioxidant and fiber-rich smoothie.