- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ medium frozen banana (sliced first makes them easy to blend)
- Chocolate Plant Power or Paleo Power
- 1 T raw unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ T ground coffee
- 8 Mint leaves
- 1 tsp raw coconut flakes (optional topping)
You’ve got two options here:
- Mix all ingredients in a high-power blender and enjoy.
- Mix the coffee with ½ T boiling water to dissolve it first then blend all ingredients. This will insure it’s completely smooth.
If you do well with coffee before exercise (it is an ergogenic aid but if it makes you jittery, avoid it!) this special morning drink might be fun to serve holiday guests.
This is an awesome breakfast treat for holiday house guests or a special morning start just for you. What could be better than two of my favorites mingling together in one cup? That’s what I’m talking about!
Reading this in October? Trickortreat10 saves Flipping 50 readers 10% off first order of dairy-free, soy-free, sugar-free clean protein options in versatile vanilla or decadent chocolate. Until witches fly! SHOP Now!
Check out other healthy and holiday-worthy recipes here: