Build bone density and reduce risk of falls and fractures with the right exercise. For energy and vitality to flip 50 you need to know how to protect bones with the best exercise to keep you safe, strong, and doing the activities you love. I answer these questions:
- Can you increase bone density after menopause?
- What 4 types of exercise support better bones and reduced risk of fractures?
- What is the difference between osteopenia and osteoporosis exercise?
- What’s the science behind best exercise for bone density?
- What’s the best exercise to strengthen your hips?
It’s never too soon to start building better bones.
Get the Flipping 50 news and be the first to get the Osteoporosis mini course.
Other resource mentioned: The After 50 Fitness Formula For Women