Are you bloated? Feeling fluffy? We’re talking about why today. The ever changing hormone game makes gut health quite a ride. My guest has so many good tips and tidbits that you’ll probably come back to this one!
My guest today is Sarah Greenfield is a Functional Dietitian and Founder of the Fearless Fig. She is a gut health expert and poop aficionado with a strong passion for helping women heal their gut. She works with her clients to change they way they think about health, identify root cause of health imbalances (like feeling bloated) and provide the education and tools needed to make a long-lasting change. Sarah has been featured on Buzzfeed, Men’s Health, Self, and Tedx Talk.
Questions we covered in this episode:
- What happens in the gut when eating a paleo diet, Keto diet, standard American diet, and during intermittent fasting?
- What three things do you recommend for women in perimenopause, menopause or post-menopause?
- What do you recommend for women who feel bloated? What is it a sign of?
- How can feeling “fluffy” or soft be connected to digestive health?
- If bitters, bitter food, or Betaine HCL are used, are they permanent or how long do you suggest using and then removing or weaning?
Learn more about your poop with Sarah’s guide:
Connect with Sarah on social media
Use Flipping50 for 20% off
Use code: Flipping50 and save 20%!