Should you wear shoes when you workout or go barefoot?
I’m answering this subscriber question about wearing shoes when you workout today. I’m going to cover several different workouts and when you may indeed be better off with or without shoes.
- Rebounding – A reader saw me demonstrating a rebounder workout on my JumpSport rebounder wearing shoes (I’ll link to that in the show notes) and wondered because she goes barefoot if she should wear shoes or not?
- Pilates, Yoga – should you wear shoes when you workout?
- Weight training
- Walking and running
- Pool exercise – should you wear shoes when you workout in the pool? Here’s my response to that and different instances when it may be best to wear shoes and others when you may go barefoot.
Please leave a rating in iTunes
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- Visit Flipping 50 on iTunes
- Click listen in iTunes
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want and less of what you can leave!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!