How can you stay young and be the wisdom and the fun for your kids?
Fatigue, bloating, or stress getting to you? Women who do so much for so many often don’t do enough for themselves or listen to the messages the body is constantly sending.
Dr. Michelle Sands is a licensed Functional Medicine Physician and Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine passionate about helping moms harness the power of nature so they impact their genetic expression and live vibrantly, not just by optimizing health physically, but also mentally, emotionally and spiritually. She’s got the secrets to stay young.
Questions we answer on today’s episode:
- Why are so many women suffering from unfavorable symptoms even through their doctors say their blood work is fine?
- Why do you call the conventional system of medicine a sick care system?
- What is the difference between normal ranges and optimal ranges?
- When are the top three root causes of chronic conditions?
- What are the most common nutrient deficiencies Dr. Sands sees?
- What are 3 types of stress we need to distinguish?
- Why is Vitamin D so crucial?
- What is Michelle’s GLOW Protocol?
And she shares her upcoming Naturally Ageless Mom summit with us! If you’re looking for realistic ways to stay young naturally, be sure to listen. She’s got experts focusing on women over 35. With a guest list that includes so many of my favorite experts and many friends, and the dish on meditation, cell phone use, longevity, sex & your libido and more.
All of the talks are specifically for women over the age of 35, with a focus on optimal aging. All sessions have action steps that can be implemented right away. We cover the sensitive topics that women really want to learn about and do it in a simply way.
My favorite nuggets from this episode:
“Hormones are chemical messengers”
“Feed it, train it, and believe in it”
Traditional medicine asks if you can be treated with a med or surgery
Functional asks Are you at optimal or somewhere between that and dead?
Get access to the Naturally Ageless Mom summit now right here
It all starts on March 28!
Please leave a rating in iTunes if this episode was helpful!