12 Days of Smoothies: Peppermint Patty Smoothie
Peppermint Patty Smoothie
- Vanilla or Chocolate Paleo or Plant Power protein (chocolate is SO much better)
- 1 frozen banana, sliced before freezing
- ¼ avocado
- ice cubes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 T raw cacao powder, optional if you prefer a light green smoothie
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract or a handful of fresh mint leaves
- coconut (or other alternative unsweetened) milk
Top with cacao nibs and maybe just a smidge of crushed candy canes for color. Going decadent? Top with coconut whipped cream. Heaven.
Instructions: Blend with coconut milk for richer flavor and add in small amounts so it’s the consistency you want. Make double. Everyone will want this! Kids, older adults, and you…
Flip: A yummy dessert or afternoon snack to help you avoid the cookie plate with ease.
15% off taken at check out … until supplies last!